Problems faced in Projects

Get Free Software CS / IT Project Downloads:

Enter your email address:  

ahegazi

Online Status: Offline
Quote ahegazi Replybullet Topic: Python Project Ideas
    Posted: 15-Jan-2014 at 9:56pm
Hey all,

I really need an Idea for MSc graduation project. I am not an expert in python but I am very interested in doing my graduation project with python. my programming experience isn't strong generally but I can write in C, Python.

Thanks in advance

IP IP Logged
Michelle

Quote Michelle Replybullet Posted: 31-Jan-2014 at 2:40pm
You try and implement some CS concepts you have learnt using Python. For example, if you had a course on parsing and compiler design, try to implement a simple language in Python.

Or if you like Computer Graphics, see if you can implement things like Phong shading and things in that field. This may not be novel like your professors want. But you can make it novel by allowing the user to rotate the object and show how the shadow and shading get transformed.

Or if you are the networking types, come up with a peer-to-peer chat application with whiteboard capability, which I am sure will be fairly novel.

Look within for answers :-) That way you will reinforce your theory and learn Python as well.

IP IP Logged
Roopa

Quote Roopa Replybullet Posted: 31-Jan-2014 at 2:44pm
Python Final Year Projects Ideas

The projects given below use python as there primary language. You can download python from Python official website. It is very popular language; even the favorite search engine Google uses this language as its front end:

Gourmet Recipe Manager is a recipe-organizer for GNOME that generates shopping lists and allows rapid searching of recipes. It imports mealmaster & mastercook files and exports webpages & other formats. Gourmet uses python, gtk and metakit.

PDF-Shuffler is a small python-gtk application, which helps the user to merge or split pdf documents and rotate, crop and rearrange their pages using an interactive and intuitive graphical interface. It is a frontend for python-pyPdf.

Spells and Stuff is a Python based web role playing system, that allows a DM(Dungeon Master) to create potentially unlimited graphical worlds and will allow multiple players to graphically explore them via a standard web browser.

Cartoon Grabber: The aim of this small project is to create a nice, gtk-based comis strip viewer. Written in python, will allow to keep track of your favourite comic strips and manage them (store on your disk, etc.)

Board Games: You can build program which allows user to play games like checker, Scrabble.

Auction Site : Where people can auction on products in a way similar to ebay.

Spelling Checker : Program which check spellings using the user written dictionary.

Student Information System : You can write application where student complete information can be store such as his attendance, marks , interests etc etc.
IP IP Logged

Post Reply Post New Topic

Free Programming Courses in JAVA, .Net and PHP (Register Now!)

Java Free Online Course

.Net Free Online Course

PHP Free Online Course

Printable version Printable version