ProjectsQA.com - Forum Rules and Guidelines
To help you gain the most from our projectsqa.com Forums, please familiarize yourself and adhere to the rules and guidelines below for participating in forums.
1. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. This could get you banned for a few days or banned permanently based on the seriousness of the offense.
2. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such. Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted at the moderator's discretion.
3. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
4. Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. You may not publish or discuss any information regarding your product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services you are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but not limited to suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends. The Advertising Forums are for advertising.
5. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
6. We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate our community standards. The projectsqa.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
7. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
8. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
9. Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
10. While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
11. All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
12. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
13. You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
14. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
15. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules.
Moderator Team - ProjectsQA.com