[ Close ]
Username
Password

Forgotten your password?

Custom Search
Electrical, Electronics & Communication Projects
 Projects Q A, Guidance for your projects Projects Forum Electrical, Electronics & Communication Projects
Message Icon Topic: electrical proj - plc and scada based power system Post Reply Post New Topic
Found this useful? Give a +1   Add to Facebook: Add to Facebook
Free Project Downloads
Electronics Project Download
ECE Mini Project Downloads
Robotics Projects Downloads
Wireless Project Downloads
Space Project Downloads
Embedded Project Download
Microcontroller Downloads
Power Harvesting Projects
Project Topics
All Electronics Projects
ECE Project Topics
VLSI Projects List
Microcontroller Projects
DSP Project Topics
Other Electronics Projects
Electrical (EEE) Projects
Project Presentation Tips
How to choose Project Topic
Tips for Final Year Project
Steps for FYP, Mini Project
Preparing a Project Report
Problems faced in Projects

Get Free Electronics (ECE) / Electrical (EEE) Project Downloads:

Enter your email address:  

thiyagupm

Online Status: Offline
Quote thiyagupm Replybullet Topic: electrical proj - plc and scada based power system
    Posted: 22-Nov-2011 at 12:48pm
i like to do project based upon "plc and scada based power system" thats means how the plc and scada in power system so please help me how to done that project or suggest me .......................

IP IP Logged
thiyagupm

Quote thiyagupm Replybullet Posted: 25-Nov-2011 at 5:26pm
i'm P.M.THIYAGARAJAN studying BE EEE final year , for my final project i interest to do project on POWER SYSTEM subject then i know very well in PLC AND SCADA so please help me to do project which is based upon PLC& SCADA USE POWER SYSTEM CONTROL ....give some information about that topic like give any link websites based upon plc and scada based power system ...

IP IP Logged
Stranger

Quote Stranger Replybullet Posted: 19-Dec-2011 at 1:24am
Electric Power SCADA Systems

Control systems are the brains of the monitoring and control of the bulk electric system and other critical infrastructures, but they were designed for performance and functionality, not security. Most Control Systems assume an environment of implicit and complete trust. The protocols, devices and communication media do not support the ability to adequately prevent cyber attacks against our critical infrastructures.

Currently, hundreds of SCADA protocols exist, some of protocols are capable to support more than just control functions and telemetry. SCADA protocols were designed with noisy serial communication environment and use cyclic redundancy codes (CRC) or similar technology. It is present for detection and correction of errors. The message sender will calculate the CRC and compare it to the value received with the message.

Another characteristic for SCADA protocols is the inability to provide validation or authentication services. This is the primary reason why SCADA systems assume an implicit trust level. For instance, when a message is received by an RTU then the source of the message is checked. And if that source is known then the request is enacted. The trends of protocol are a concern as well. DNP3 is becoming the de facto standard in the electric distribution world and DNP is an open standard.
IP IP Logged
Avinash

Quote Avinash Replybullet Posted: 03-Jan-2012 at 1:25pm
Hi Thiyagupm, a download for you..

Download Project - SCADA Based Power Control System Using PLC

Regards,
Avinash
IP IP Logged

Post Reply Post New Topic

Free Programming Courses in JAVA, .Net and PHP (Register Now!)

Java Free Online Course

.Net Free Online Course

PHP Free Online Course

Printable version Printable version